Day Before the Race — Saturday, June 10, 2017
- 12p-4p – NEW LOCATION – Packet pick-up at the top of the Transition Area at Hudson Crossing Park. Enter the park and take your first left. Remember to bring your picture ID.
Race Day Schedule — Sunday, June 11, 2017
See parking info here.
- 6:15AM – 7:25AM – Packet pick-up, body markings and timing chip pick-up at the Pavilion in the Park (near swim-start). Remember to bring your picture ID. Arrive early!
- 7:25AM – All bikes should be checked into the transition area and you should be back at the swim staging area.
- 7:00 – 7:35AM – Swim warm up. Please use caution when warming up as there may be boats positioning themselves in the canal for the race. See the pre-swim advisory.
- 7:40AM — Mandatory athlete meeting in the staging area near the swim start (close to where you got your chip). The Race Director will go over rules. We will then have you line up in your waves prior to entering the water.
- 8:00AM – Start of Race
- ~10:15AM — Awards Ceremony