Race day is June 9, 2013. We’ll have limited entries owing to the small venue and our aim to make it a quality experience for every participant. Your entry fee gets you:
- A course sanctioned by USA Triathlon
- Chip timing with 5 splits
- Custom race shirt (male/female cut) (Sizes guaranteed if registered by May 2)
- Custom swim cap (if swimming)
- Post-race food and drink
- Prizes for overall and age-group winners
- Giveaways and raffles at the event
- A fun, relaxed environment for both newbies and competitive athletes.
April on: $75 – $85
If or when we fill our 300 regular spots we will have a limited number of “charity spots” available for $225 where $175 is a direct donation to the Park.
In addition to money raised through donations, a portion of race proceeds go to Hudson Crossing Park, a 501(c)(3).
This event is directed by a USA Triathlon Certified Race Director and supported by the Saratoga Triathlon Club.