Welcome to the Hudson Crossing Triathlon
Race Date: June 11, 2017. Registration is open! 500 yard swim, 12 mile bike, 5k run. We’ll have limited entries owing to the small venue and our aim to make it a quality experience for every participant.
Your entry fee includes:
- A course sanctioned by USA Triathlon
- Chip timing with 5 splits
- Custom race shirt (male/female cut) (Sizes guaranteed if registered by May 2)
- Custom swim cap (if swimming)
- Post-race food and drink
- Prizes for overall and age-group winners
- A fun, relaxed environment for both newbies and competitive athletes.
Registration Fees (Individuals):
- Early (Feb): $65
- Regular (Mar-April): $75
- Late (May-June 10): $85
- Day Before (June 11): $100
In addition to money raised through donations, a portion of race proceeds go to Hudson Crossing Park, a 501(c)(3) that is not only the race venue but provides many of the great volunteers at the event. This event is directed by a USA Triathlon Certified Race Director and supported by the Saratoga Triathlon Club.