Welcome to the 6th Hudson Crossing Triathlon
2015 information coming soon! 500 yard swim, 12 mile bike, 5k run. We’ll have limited entries owing to the small venue and our aim to make it a quality experience for every participant.
Your entry fee includes:
- A course sanctioned by USA Triathlon
- Chip timing with 5 splits
- Custom race shirt (male/female cut) (Sizes guaranteed if registered by May 2)
- Custom swim cap (if swimming)
- Post-race food and drink
- Prizes for overall and age-group winners
- A fun, relaxed environment for both newbies and competitive athletes.
- Early (Jan-Feb): $65
- Regular (Mar-May 15): $75
- Late (May 16-June): $85
In addition to money raised through donations, a portion of race proceeds go to Hudson Crossing Park, a 501(c)(3) that is not only the race venue but provides many of the great volunteers at the event. This event is directed by a USA Triathlon Certified Race Director and supported by the Saratoga Triathlon Club.
Thank you athletes and volunteers!