Welcome to the 2013 Hudson Crossing Triathlon
Race day is June 9, 2013. We’ll have limited entries owing to the small venue and our aim to make it a quality experience for every participant. Your entry fee gets you:
- A course sanctioned by USA Triathlon
- Chip timing with 5 splits
- Custom race shirt (male/female cut) (Sizes guaranteed if registered by May 2)
- Finisher gift (Specialized bike water bottle courtesy of the Saratoga Triathlon Club)
- Custom swim cap (if swimming)
- Post-race food and drink
- Prizes for overall and age-group winners
- Giveaways and raffles at the event
- A fun, relaxed environment for both newbies and competitive athletes.
- February: $65
- March: $75
- April on (late): $80-$85
In addition to money raised through donations, a portion of race proceeds go to Hudson Crossing Park, a 501(c)(3).
This event is directed by a USA Triathlon Certified Race Director and supported by the Saratoga Triathlon Club.